Assessment centre / management audit
We assess talent to help you make strategic decisions:
- Onboarding of new recruits
- Generational handover (Succession Planning)
- Talent Identification (High Potential)
- New challenges (promotions, internal mobility, expatriation…)
We have a solid methodology for assessing competencies and motivators that allows us to objectively, quantitatively and qualitatively, obtain information about your company’s critical professionals.
We expose those we assess to challenging situations and business situations to identify their strengths, areas for improvement and de-railers.
Definition of the Individual Development or Action Plan (PDI and PAC).
We help you to plan the necessary measures in your company to achieve equal treatment and equal opportunities, in compliance with the current regulatory framework.
- Compliance with legislation
- Eliminating inequalities
- Equal management processes
- Equal opportunities
- Ensuring proper talent management
We design customised solutions to develop employee experience during all stages of the employee life cycle.
We help you create a memorable employee relationship model with a focus on employee well-being.
- Methodology: diagnosis, design and action plan.
- Employee segmentation: management and communication.
- Analysis and implementation of the Employee Life Cycle.
- “Employee Voice” Platform.
- Data model – Scorecard.
The sales network and/or sales teams are the heart of organisations. Their mission, essential for business development, makes them an important group and they need the best techniques, trends and methodologies for their development and performance improvement.
We have a solid methodology for the construction and implementation of business development plans:
- Business leadership
We develop, co-create and implement development itineraries for leaders, whatever their management level.
We have our own methodology and content, as well as agreements with important speakers and benchmarks in leadership, communication and management.
- Leadership programmes
- Experiential learning pathways
- Tutorials and group and individual sessions
- Women’s leadership, inclusiveness and diversity management programmes