Legal terms and conditions
This website is the property of EUROFIRMS GROUP SLU, (hereinafter, EUROFIRMS), domiciled at C. Pla de l’Estany, 17 (17244 Cassà de la Selva), Tax ID number B55234694, registered in the Trade Registry of Girona in Volume 720, Folio 169, Sheet GI-13787.
EUROFIRMS GROUP comprises the following companies:
- CLAIRE JOSTER GROUP SLU – B55319099
- CORNERJOB SPAIN – B66621723
- EUROFIRMS CHILE EST SPA – 77038711-6
- EUROFIRMS ETT, SLU – B17880550
- EUROFIRMS FUNDACIÓ – G17966532
- EUROFIRMS PEOPLE FIRST B.V. – NL857806464B01
- EUROFIRMS PORTUGAL SGPS – 513756426
- EUROFIRMS SERVIÇOS LDA – 510670385
- EUROFIRMS TALENT LDA – 513499237
- EUROFIRMS TRABALHO TEMPORARIO LDA – 510661408
- INNERIA CHILE SPA – 77038708-6
- INNERIA CLEANING SLU – B83944611
- INNERIA CONTACT CENTER SLU – B87558920
- INNERIA SOCIAL SLU – B33846197
- INNERIA SOLUTIONS SLU – B83327460
- INNERIA CENTRO ESPECIAL DE EMPLEO – B93484798
- JOB DIGITAL NETWORKS – B66583907
- TALENT SAVIOR TRAINING, SLU – B17601626
- TALENT SAVIOR, SLU – B86594264
This website is governed by legislation exclusively applicable in Spain, and both Spanish nationals and foreigners using this website are subject to it.
USERS’ access to our website is free of charge and its use is governed by the terms and conditions of use in force at the moment of access, which we ask you to read carefully. If the USER does not agree with these terms and conditions of use, he/she must refrain from using the portal and operating through it and, if he/he so wishes, contact us so that we can resolve any doubts with regard thereto.
At any time we may modify the presentation and configuration of our website, increase or reduce our services and even delete the website, services and contents from the Internet.
All the contents, texts, images and source codes are the property of EUROFIRMS or third parties whose usage rights have been acquired and are protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property rights.
USERS shall only have the right to private usage, for non-commercial purposes, and may only modify, reproduce, use, distribute and exercise all proprietary rights with express authorisation.
EUROFIRMS is a registered trademark, and without our full authorisation all reproduction, copy, use or insertion of our trademarks is forbidden.
Establishing links to our portal does not confer any rights to these. Moreover, the simple fact of adding a link to our website does not imply collaboration or partnership.
EUROFIRMS is hereby exempt from any liability regarding all claims related to the intellectual property rights of articles and images published by third parties on their website.
Copying of our portal either partially or fully is strictly forbidden.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
Access to our Website is free and does not require previous subscription or registration. However, access to certain services is restricted to certain USERS and requires registration and/or login with a password. These services shall be duly identified on the Website.
USERS must access our Website in compliance with principles of good faith, rules of public order and these General Terms and Conditions of Use. Access to our website shall be under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the USER, who shall be liable for any damages that may be caused to third parties or to ourselves.
It is hereby expressly forbidden for the USER to use and acquire the services and contents offered on this website by means other than those stipulated in these Terms and Conditions of Use.
The USER is forbidden from carrying out any activities on our Website that may cause an excessive operating overload of our computer systems and from introducing viruses or installing bots or software that may alter the normal functioning of our website or ultimately cause damage to our computer systems.
Taking into account the difficulty of controlling the information, contents and services contained in third-party websites available via our website, we inform you that EUROFIRMS shall not be held liable for them, although we will attempt, as far as possible, to ensure their legality.
EUROFIRMS reserves the right to cancel the registration of any USER that the organisation considers to have violated the conditions governing the use of our website. It also reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against those who violate these general terms and conditions of use.
Confidentiality and security are core values of EUROFIRMS and we are therefore committed to guaranteeing the USER’s privacy at all times and to not collecting any unnecessary information.
By making this Website available to the USER, our intention is to offer high-quality services, provided with the utmost diligence and the most common technological means. However, EUROFIRMS does not guarantee the continuous and uninterrupted availability of the service, as a result of problems in the Internet network, computer systems failing or other unforeseeable circumstances. Therefore, the USER hereby agrees to accept these circumstances, within reasonable limits.
This website, except as regulated by certain specific conditions of use, is purely informative and for the corporate presentation of our products and services, as a result of which EUROFIRMS shall not be held liable for the expectations of any kind that it may generate for the USER.
Everything concerning our website is governed by Spanish law. Should there be any disagreement or dispute between the parties in connection with the interpretation or content of this website, the parties hereby agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in the manner legally prescribed.
VALIDITY OF THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These Terms and Conditions of Use were modified on 09/05/2023. Changes may be made at any time: please check the publication date each time you access our Website to make sure that no changes have been made that may affect you.
In the event of any queries regarding the Terms and Conditions of Use of our website, please contact us in the manner indicated above or through Lant Abogados at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.lant-abogados.com/.
- Who the data controller is.
- Which personal data we may process.
- Purpose, legitimation and retention of the processed data.
- The need to process your personal data.
- Recipient of your data.
- Rights related to your personal data.
- Security of your personal data.
- Updating of your data.
- Who is the data controller?
EUROFIRMS GROUP, S.L.U. (B55234694)
- Pla de l’Estany, 17
17244 Cassà de la Selva
Email address: email@example.com
Data Protection Officer:
Lant Abogados (Lant Advisors, S.L.P.)
- What personal data may we process?
Via this website or any of the other means that EUROFIRMS GROUP makes available to you, you can request or provide different categories of personal data, depending on their purpose. Mainly, the data requested or provided in CVs for your selection, training, career guidance and recruitment may be as follows:
- Identification and contact data: name and surname(s), identity document, address, phone number, email address, image, Social Security number and signature.
- Personal characteristics: date and place of birth, age, marital status, family data, gender, nationality, mother tongue and disability (only if legally provided for or to adapt the job to the disability).
- Social circumstances: licences, permits and authorisations, membership of professional bodies or associations and social media profiles.
- Academics and professionals: education, qualifications, academic record and professional experience.
- Employment details: profession, job category or position, employee’s background (work experience), career record and non-financial payroll data.
- Economic and financial data: bank details, economic data on salary range, data on deductions and/or subsidies.
- Commercial information data: information on activities, products, services and other marketing campaigns via telephonic and/or electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp, etc.), as well as commercial analyses relating to responses to emails, phone calls and marketing campaigns directed at our users.
- Online identifiers: provided by devices, applications, tools and protocols for accessing the website and portal (IP addresses, session identifiers in the form of cookies and other identifiers such as access data, queries made, downloads for documentation and statistical purposes), in order to provide statistics and facilitate access to our online services for our users.
- Profile data: personality and job profiles drawn up by our personnel or automated as part of a recruitment process. Evaluations and references provided by companies you have previously worked for and customers for which you have provided your services.
- Image: photographs and videos of events, training courses and interviews in which users may have participated, giving their consent for their dissemination on our websites, social media and other digital or non-digital media owned by us or third parties.
- Purpose, authorisation and retention of processed data sent via:
Registration form | Submission of CV by email | CV submission forms | Attach CV
- Register as a user in order to access the services of our website or any other means that EUROFIRMS GROUP makes available to you; to participate in present and future personnel selection processes.
- Perform personality and work profiles derived from personnel selection processes.
- Carry out the recruitment of the selected candidates.
- Participate in training courses.
- Carry out studies, statistics and business analyses based on registered candidates and recruited workers, such as recruitment ratios, geographical areas, recruitment sectors, in-demand job profiles and the like.
- Use of images and their internal and external dissemination via websites, social media and other physical and digital media in order to promote the training sessions.
- Inform you about our activities, products and services, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp, etc.).
- Candidates: the user’s consent when registering on our website or voluntarily providing his/her CV by any of the means that EUROFIRMS GROUP makes available.
- Workers: processing required for the performance of an employment contract. Compliance with legal obligations involving the assignment of data to the Public Administration. Legitimate interest in retaining a history of employees (name, recruitment data, position and reason for termination).
- Image: user’s consent for capture and dissemination.
- Commercial: user’s consent to the reception of commercial information.
- Statistical purposes: legitimate interest in drawing up studies, analyses and internal statistics.
- Retention: until the registered user requests their cancellation or for three years following the latest update.
- Workers: during the employment relationship and the legally established periods in order to be able to address potential liabilities. Indefinitely, as a historical record of workers, with a time limit depending on the worker’s age.
- Commercial: until the user requests their cancellation.
- Image: at the end of the promotional periods during which the user’s image is included and when the user revokes his/her consent, which will not affect the use of his/her image prior to the request.
- Purpose: To provide the means to enable you to contact us so that we can deal with your requests for information and send you news on our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS, WhatsApp, etc.).
- Legitimation: the user’s consent when registering via our contact form and by ticking the box accepting the sending of information.
- Storage: until your request has been processed, via our online form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new processing request and, in the event you have accepted receipt of commercial emails, until you request their cancellation.
Newsletter subscription form
- Purpose: to send you our commercial newsletter and informative and advertising communication about our products or services that may be of interest to you, including by electronic means.
- Legitimation: the user’s consent upon subscription to the sending of information via our form.
- Storage: until you unsubscribe from our commercial mailings.
Sending of emails
- Purpose: to respond to your requests for information, deal with your applications and answer your questions and queries.
- Legitimation: the user’s consent when requesting information from us by email.
- Storage: until your request is answered via email, unless you submit a new request.
- Why do we need to process your personal data?
The provision of personal data is subject to the user being at least 14 years of age or, as appropriate, having sufficient legal competence to sign contracts.
The requested personal data are necessary to manage your requests and/or provide the services you may contract, so, if you do not provide them, we cannot serve you properly or provide the service you have requested.
In any event, the different forms indicate which data are initially obligatory and which are not, in such a way that the user can choose when to provide them.
- Who are the recipients of your data?
Your data are confidential and, as a general rule, will not be assigned to third parties unless there is a legal obligation to do so or it is necessary for the provision of our services; among the companies of EUROFIRMS GROUP, specifically, your data may be assigned for the following purposes:
- Candidates: the data contained in the CVs received, the results of the interviews in the selection processes and the evaluations and references provided by previous companies will be assigned to interested customers during the personnel selection processes. In addition, for security or health reasons, specific candidate data may be assigned in order to evaluate the candidate’s application, gain access to customers’ premises or meet certain specific requirements of the job for which the candidate is applying.
- Workers: the identification and employment data will be assigned to the customers for which the worker carries out his/her work function, in order to identify the employees and provide them with employment and occupational hazard prevention information (identity document, contracts, TC, pay slips, etc.) for the purpose of complying with the regulations established in terms of the social security and occupational hazard prevention. Additional information may also be provided with the worker’s knowledge, when the circumstances of the job position so require.
- Eurofirms Group: your data may be processed by the other companies of Eurofirms Group – you can view the companies that form part of the group in the legal notice (eurofirmsgroup.com/legal-notice); in order to enable you to participate in the selection processes of each of the companies in the group, to be eligible for other recruitment possibilities and for reasons of business organisation and coordination and internal administration.
- Suppliers: your personal data may be accessed by certain suppliers to provide certain administrative, advisory and IT services and to carry out training courses related to the job position. All suppliers are contractually and legally bound by a duty of secrecy and may only access data that are essential for the performance of their duties. These obligations are set out in duly formalised data processor contracts.
- Public Administration: for the purpose of complying with legal obligations that entail communicating personal data to the competent administrations, as well as the security forces and judicial bodies when they require us to do so.
- International data transfers: Eurofirms Group does not carry out any international transfers of data outside the European Economic Area.
- What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, provided that such consent was granted for details processing. Under no circumstances shall the withdrawal of this consent affect the enforcement of the subscription contract or any previously generated relationships.
Users shall also be able to exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal details or their rectification if inaccurate.
- Request the deletion of details if, among other reasons, the details are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request details processing to be limited in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the details in the cases set forth in the regulations.
- Other rights conferred by applicable regulations.
Where and how to exercise your rights By mail, addressed to the data controller at their postal or email address (detailed in section 1), with the reference “Personal Details”, specifying the right to be exercised and with respect to which personal details.
In the event of a dispute with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can lodge a complaint with the corresponding Data Protection Authority in each country.
The website uses its own and third-party technical, personalisation, analytical and advertising cookies. Therefore, when accessing our website in compliance with article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services and when dealing with analytical cookies, we have requested your consent for their use and provided information about them. In any event, they shall be installed after a specific period of time, so users have time to decide whether to give their consent or not.
- Security of your personal data
To ensure the security of your personal data, we hereby inform you that we have taken all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided with respect to any alteration, loss and unauthorised access or processing.
In order to guarantee the appropriate security and confidentiality of the personal data, Eurofirms Group has a duly reviewed and updated security policy that includes policies, protocols and measures relating to data and information security. These security measures include, among others, the following:
- Physical access control.
- Classification of the information.
- Risk management.
- Data access control.
- Identification and authentication in the processing systems.
- Support management.
- Registration of modifications.
- Control of communications.
- System and data recovery.
- Management and resolution of incidents.
- Employee training.
- Control of the transfer of information.
- Updating of your data
For us to be able to keep your personal information updated, you will be requested to report any changes in them. Otherwise, we shall not be held accountable for their veracity.