- Who is responsible.
- What personal data can we process
- Purposes, legitimation and conservation of data processing.
- Need to process your personal data.
- Recipient of your data.
- Rights in relation to your personal data.
- Security of your personal data.
- Update your data.
1. Who is responsible?
EUROFIRMS GROUP, S.L.U. (B55234694)
C. Pla de l’Estany, 17
17244 Cassà de la Selva
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What personal data can we process?
Through this website or any of the other means that Eurofirms Group makes available to you, you can request or provide different categories of personal data depending on its purpose. Mainly, the data requested or provided in the CVs for your selection, training, professional orientation or employment recruitment may be the following:
- Identification and contact data: name and surname, identity document, address, telephone, email, image, Social Security number and signature.
- Personal characteristics: date and place of birth, age, marital status, family data, sex, nationality, mother tongue and disability (only in the case in which it is legally foreseen or to adapt the job to the disability).
- Social circumstances: licenses, permits or authorizations, membership in professional associations or schools and profiles on social networks.
- Academics and professionals: training, degrees, academic record and professional experience.
- Employment details: profession, category or job position, worker’s history (experience in the professional world), professional record and non-economic payroll data.
- Economic and financial data: bank data, economic data of salary range, data of deductions and / or subsidies.
- Commercial information data: information on activities, products, services and other marketing campaigns through telephone and / or electronic means (email, SMS and WhatsApp, among others), as well as commercial analysis related to your responses to emails, telephone calls or marketing campaigns directed at our users.
- Online identifiers: provided by devices, applications, tools or protocols for accessing the web and the portal (IP addresses, session identifiers in the form of cookies or other identifiers such as access data, queries made, documentation downloads or to statistical purposes), in order to have statistics and facilitate access to our online services for our users.
- Profile data: personality and job profiles made by our staff or automated within the framework of a staff selection. Ratings and references provided by previous companies where you have worked or from our clients where you have provided your employment services.
- Image: photographs and videos of events, trainings and interviews in which users can participate and have given their consent for its dissemination on our web pages, social networks or other digital media or not our own and third parties.
3. Purposes, legitimation and conservation of the data processing sent through:
Registration form | Sending the CV by email | CV submission forms | Attach CV
- Register as a user to access the services of our website or any other means that Eurofirms Group makes available to you; participate in current and future personnel selection processes.
- Carry out personality and work profiles derived from the personnel selection processes.
- Carry out the hiring of the selected candidates.
- Participate in training courses.
- Carry out studies, statistics and business analysis based on registered candidates and hired workers, such as hiring ratios, geographical areas, hiring sectors, demanded job profiles and the like.
- Use of images and their internal and external dissemination through web pages, social networks or other physical and digital means, in order to promote the training sessions.
- Inform you of our activities, products and services even by electronic means (Email, SMS and WhatsApp, among others).
- Candidates: the consent of the user when registering on our website, or voluntarily contributing their CV by any of the means that Eurofirms Group makes available to them.
- Workers: treatment necessary for the execution of a labor contract. Compliance with legal obligations that imply the transfer of data to the Public Administration. Legitimate interest in keeping a history of workers (name, dates of hiring, position and reason for termination).
- Image: consent of the user for its capture and dissemination.
- Commercial: consent of the user to send commercial information.
- Statistical purposes: legitimate interest in carrying out studies, analysis and internal statistics.
- Candidates: until the registered user requests their withdrawal or for three years from the last update.
- Workers: during the employment relationship and the legally established deadlines to be able to attend to eventual responsibilities. Indefinitely as a historical record of workers with a time limit based on the worker’s age.
- Commercial: until the user requests their withdrawal.
- Image: after the promotion periods in which the user’s image is included and when the user revokes their consent, which will not affect the use of their image prior to their request.
- Purpose: to provide you with a means so that you can contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (email, SMS and WhatsApp, among others).
- Legitimation: the user’s consent when requesting information through our contact form and by checking the acceptance box for sending information.
- Conservation: until after your request has been resolved through our form or answered by email, if it has not generated a new treatment and, if you have agreed to receive commercial shipments, until you request the cancellation of these.
- Purpose: sending our commercial newsletter and informative and advertising communications about our products or services that are of interest to you, even by electronic means.
- Legitimation: the user’s consent when subscribing to the sending of information through our form.
- Conservation: until you request the cancellation of the subscription to our commercial shipments.
- Purpose: answer your requests for information, answer your requests and answer your questions or doubts.
- Legitimation: the user’s consent when requesting information through the email address.
- Conservation: once your request is answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment.
4. Why do we need to process your personal data?
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to establish a contractual relationship.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests and / or provide you with the services that you may contract, so if you do not provide them, we will not be able to assist you correctly or provide the service you have requested.
In any case, the different forms indicate which data is initially mandatory and which is not, so that the user can choose when to provide them.
5. Who are the recipients of your data?
Your data is confidential and as a general rule, it will not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation, it is necessary for the provision of our services and, among Eurofirms Group companies, in particular, your data may be transferred for the following purposes:
- Candidates: the data contained in the CVs received and the results of the interviews of the selection processes and evaluations and references provided by previous companies will be transferred to interested clients during the personnel selection processes. Additionally, for safety or health reasons, specific data of the candidate can be transferred to be able to evaluate their candidacy, access to the clients’ facilities or, to comply with some specific characteristics of the job position they are applying for.
- Workers: identification and labor data will be transferred to clients where the worker carries out his work function, in order to identify employees and provide them with labor information and prevention of occupational risks (identity document, contracts, TC …) in order to comply with the regulations established in matters of social security and prevention of occupational risks. Likewise, other additional data may be provided with the worker’s knowledge, when the circumstances of the job so require.
- Eurofirms Group: your data may be processed by the other companies of the Eurofirms Group, you can consult the companies that are part of the group in the legal notice (https://www.eurofirmsgroup.com/en/legal-notice/); In order for you to be able to participate in the selection processes of each of the group’s companies, to be able to opt for other contracting possibilities and, for reasons of organization and business coordination and internal administration.
- Suppliers: your personal data may be accessible by certain suppliers to perform certain administration, advisory and IT services and, to carry out training related to the job. All providers are contractually and legally bound to the duty of secrecy and may only access the data essential for the development of their functions. These obligations are included in duly formalized data processor contracts.
- Public Administration: in order to comply with the legal obligations that imply communicating personal data to the competent administrations, as well as to the security forces and judicial bodies when they require it.
- International data transfers: Eurofirms Group does not carry out any international data transfer outside the European Economic Area.
6. What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of its treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your rights? By means of a letter addressed to the person in charge, at his postal or electronic address (indicated in section 1), indicating the reference “Personal data”, specifying the right you want to exercise and with respect to which personal data.
In case of divergences with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the corresponding Data Protection Authority in each country.
The website uses technical, personalization, analysis and advertising cookies of its own and of third parties. Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, when treating analysis cookies, we have requested your consent for their use and provided information about these, which in any case they will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide whether to give their consent or not.
8. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied from its alteration, loss, and unauthorized access or processing.
To guarantee the adequate security and confidentiality of personal data, Eurofirms Group has a security policy that includes policies, protocols and measures, duly reviewed and updated, related to data and information security. These security measures include, among others, those detailed below:
- Physical access control.
- Classification of information.
- Risk management.
- Data access control.
- Identification and authentication in the treatment systems.
- Media management.
- Record of modifications.
- Control of communications.
- Recovery of systems and data.
- Management and resolution of incidents.
- Employee training.
- Control of information transfer.
9. Updating your data
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise, we are not responsible for their veracity.