Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies of its own:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human, and not automated apps. This is the way we fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics about traffic and number of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to Google processing information about you. Therefore, the exercise of all rights in this regard must be done by contacting Google directly.
- Social media: Each social network uses its own cookies, so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or deletion of cookies
You can exercise your right to deactivate or delete this website’s cookies at any time. These actions are carried out in different ways, depending on the browser you are using.
- Web browsers are tools whose job is to store cookies and it is from the browser that you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives, are able to guarantee correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies, so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, that company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except in cases when this is necessary for the functioning of the system or if the law demands it. According to Google, they do not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company which adheres to the Safe Harbour Privacy Principles Agreement, guaranteeing that all transferred data will be handled with a level of protection that is in accordance with European regulations. To consult detailed information about this, click on this link. If you require information about the use Google makes of cookies, click on this link.